We Are Hiring – Health & Safety Officer
We wish to recruit a Health and Safety Officer for our projects in the South East of Ireland.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Health, Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments;
- Site Audits and reporting;
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings;
- Site Safety Inductions;
- Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation;
- Additional training, qualifications and professional body membership an advantage but not necessary.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Recognised applicable 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety;
- Pharmaceutical experience essential;
- 5-10 years Post Graduate experience on all types of construction sites;
- Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation a must;
- Previous experience within a safety role on construction projects;
- Previous experience working directly for Contractors on Construction Sites a distinct advantage;
- IT Proficient a must – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities. To register your interest in the above position, please forward your CV to email@example.com the closing date for this position is Friday the 19th of October at 5.00pm.